Startup Issue with Palworld - when updating palworld, it won't start back up

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Windows - Windows Server 2022 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.0.0 (Mainline)
Virtualization Xen
Application Palworld
Module GenericModule
Running in Container No
Current State Stopped

Problem Description

Issue

palworld was running, i stopped it to update it. i clicked on update, it showing in console that it was updating then when it was done, i clicked start and then it runs through the update process again. that is all that it is doing.

Reproduction Steps

• click the start button, palworld does an update and then just sits there after it finishes the update.
  • click the start button, palworld does an update and then just sits there after it finishes the update.
  • i have also clicked the update button and it will run through the update and do nothing else. clicking the start button will do the same thing as the update button

Please search before posting. There’s a great many posts about this.

not to be rude or anything mike but shit is useless nothing works i tried everything and still server is not playable since the new amp update shits been fucked we were all ok before the update frl
\

There’s only so much accommodation that can be done when game developers make random changes. The reason Palworld is having a hard time is because the developers changed the name of the main executable, hence the need to update the template.