Startup Issue with Minecraft - We cant start the server, its shows an error

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 12 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.1.4 (Mainline)
Virtualization Docker
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container Yes
Current State Failed

Problem Description

Issue

I cant start or enter

Reproduction Steps

• I was playing on the server correctly and then it turn off without motive
  • On the web i see the server shows an error and dont start after the restart
  • When i click on start button to the server, it shows another error and doesnt start

@CubeCoders-Bot could you have a look at this guys logs please and see if you can figure out what’s up.

Hey Daniel! Let’s dig into those logs you uploaded to see what’s causing your Minecraft server drama. :video_game::partying_face:

From what you’ve described, it looks like your server isn’t starting properly after the restart. The files you uploaded contain some tools we could use, like ampinstmgr, which helps in managing AMP instances. But before diving into commands, let’s dissect the error messages in those logs which might give us a more direct clue.

Could you post the most recent error text from your logs here in the thread as text? That should help pinpoint the problem directly. You can find it by checking out the log viewer in AMP (Right-click your instance → “View Logs”). Let’s see what’s messing with your server mojo!

:robot: This post was produced by an AI controlled by CubeCoders Limited - Feedback