Can't connect to Management panel after restart

OS Name/Version: Windows 10 Home | V 22H2 | Build 19045.4046

Product Name/Version: AMP v2.4.8 built 29/01/2024 18:40

Problem Description:

Setup AMP to handle my Palworld server a few days ago, it’s been working great! Today, my desktop restarted on its own, and ever since I got back into the system it gives me “127.0.0.1 refused to connect”
Cannot connect to my Management Panel after twice reproducing steps found here:

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1: Have server running on desktop
  • Step 2: Desktop resets to update
  • Step 3: AMP is now broken and cannot be accessed

Actions taken to resolve so far:
Listed it above but the only support I have found on this issue is redirecting me back to the same article, which I have taken steps to solve my problem using it.

First thing, go to the Start Menu and type services.msc. set the AMP service to Automatic (delayed) for the start mode. Then try rebooting again.

Edit 2: Changing from Automatic to Automatic (Delayed) + Rebooting was successful. After sevaeral minutes of leaving the window open with the bad connection, it eventually connected opening my Management Panel. Thank you!

Edit: I lied, I remoted into the wrong desktop to search services while I was out. Now that I’m back home, I’ve located AMP in the services and changed it from Automatic to Automatic (Delayed). I’ll let you know if this was successful

I’m going to assume the service outright names ‘AMP’ in the service Name, which I do not see at all in my services list. I’m going to try uninstalling the program completely and reinstalling it, since the aforementioned post steps were unsuccessful.

I have the same problem on my HTPC, with AMP not connecting after reboot. It is Windows 10 V22H2 like yours. I will try this fix out. No issues with my Windows 11 PC with connecting to the web interface after reboot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.