This update is the last AMP update that will support legacy platforms - users of older OSs are strongly encouraged to update promptly.
These release notes were AI generated as an experiment into streamlining the update process.
- Smoother Version Check: We’ve ironed out some wrinkles when checking for the installed version of
- Notification Management: The ‘Dismiss All’ button for notifications is now up and running again.
- LDAP Support: Improvements have been made to LDAP support, but we’re still finetuning it to avoid anonymous queries.
- New Insightful Feature: Keep an eye on Port status directly from the UI – giving you more control and visibility.
- Fresh New Theme: Introducing “To Boldly Go” – a design that inspires adventure and exploration.
- [SRCDS] Player Connection: We now adeptly handle cases where a joining player’s IP address value is present but invalid.
- [Generic] External IP Handling: The bug that caused
TryGetExternalIP()to return null has been fixed. It now returns a placeholder value if something goes wrong.
- [ADS] Support Notifications: Keep informed with end-of-support notices for distributions that will be phased out in the next update.
- [ADS] Datastore Priorities: Now respecting datastore priority for normal instance creation, not just template deployments.
- [ADS] Improved Instance Creation: Disabled datastores will no longer appear in the Create Instance screen, streamlining the process.
- CLI - Startup Order: When using
StartAll, ADS now starts last to prevent conflicts, as it may try to start instances right after it starts.
- CLI - Firewall Clarity:
SyncFirewallprovides a clear message if no changes are required because your firewall is already up-to-date.
- GUI - Update Notice: We’ve temporarily hidden the Update notice, as the GUI doesn’t fully support the new update system yet.
- ADS - Docker Image Visibility: The docker image used for an instance is now clearly visible in the UI.
- Extra Dependencies Installation: You can now install extra dependencies inside containers, based on information from the instance manifest.
These updates focus on enhancing usability, stability, and flexibility, making AMP’s central interface more intuitive and responsive to your needs. If you have any questions about this new release, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.
// The above release notes were AI generated, the human original version is below //
- Fixed some issues surrounding checking for the installed version of ampinstmgr.
- Fixed ‘Dismiss All’ not working for notifications.
- Improved LDAP support, but still needs some work to avoid use of anonymous queries.
- New Feature: Port status in UI.
- New Theme: “To Boldly Go”.
- [SRCDS] Handle situation where a joining player has an IP address value, but it’s not a valid IP.
- [Generic] Fixed a bug where TryGetExternalIP() would return null. If it fails for any reason it now returns a valid (placeholder) value.
- [ADS] Added end-of-support notices for distros that will stop working in the next update.
- [ADS] Fixed datastore priority not being respected for normal instance creation (as opposed to template deployments)
- [ADS] No longer shows diabled datastores in the Create Instance screen.
- CLI - When using StartAll, ADS is started last because ADS may try to start instances once it starts, which can cause conflicts.
- CLI - SyncFirewall shows a more explicit message that no changes are required if the firewall is already up-to-date.
- GUI - Removed the Update notice temporarily since the GUI doesn’t fully support the new update system.
- ADS - The docker image used for an instance is now exposed to the UI.
- Add ability to install extra dependencies inside containers based on information from instance manifest.