OS Name/Version: Canonical Ubuntu 20.04-aarch64-2022.04.19-0
Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Triton” v126.96.36.199, built 06/05/2022 17:18
I’m just trying to start a fresh instance of Valheim Plus but i’m always getting the same error when i try to start the server:
"ERROR: ld.so: object ‘libdoorstop_x64.so’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored."
I tried another instance of Valheim (not plus) and it’s working fine.
Steps to reproduce:
- Main menu of AMP → Create new instance
- Select Valheim plus and hit Create Instance
- Start the instance
- Righ click on the new instance and Manage
- Click on console → Start
- The error appears and the server wont start
Actions taken to resolve so far:
- Tried to download the last version of Valheim Plus from Github and replace the files from the instance witth the new files
- Tried this solution as well but nothing