Update Minecraft all at once for all instances

Am I doing this right??

I am terrible at writing shell scripts but I was trying to follow along by some examples listed online and was wondering if I could get some guidance as to if I did this correctly before I run it… Also what would this hurt if I ran this script while the servers were running?

Below is my shell script that I put together to update my many AMP minecraft instances…

#!/bin/sh
##Filename=script.sh
##Notes Don't forget to  chmod +rwx ./script.sh
## Created by LorenTedford.com
rm -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/BuildData
rm -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/BuildTools.log.txt
rm -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/Bukkit
rm -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/CraftBukkit
rm -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/apache-maven-3.6.0
rm -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/Spigot
rm -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/work
rm -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar
rm -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/BuildTools.jar
wget https://hub.spigotmc.org/jenkins/job/BuildTools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/BuildTools.jar
## Change the --rev to Version you desire
java -jar BuildTools.jar --rev 1.19.2

##cp -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar /home/amp/.ampdata/instances/creative/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar
##cp -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar /home/amp/.ampdata/instances/Lobby/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar
##cp -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar /home/amp/.ampdata/instances/Ltcraft/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar
##cp -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar /home/amp/.ampdata/instances/mark/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar
##cp -rf /home/amp/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar /home/amp/.ampdata/instances/survival/Minecraft/spigot-1.19.2.jar

echo Spigot Update Script Completed!

exit

Am I doing this correctly? Everything above the copy commands seem to work just fine I think… My concern is what damage would occur If I ran this let’s say one day a week for all the servers at once? Like in a crontab or some thing.

Also how do I cd the wget command into a folder I can’t seem to get it to stay in the folder unless I run the script from that folder.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

I’d just use a symlink and leave it be.

What do you mean by this??