OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
Product Name/Version: AMP Instance Manager v2.4.2 built 21/02/2023
Problem Description: When logging into management panel with initial profile, randomly missing permissions and settings. Inconsistent options for configuring instances. Settings not saving.
Was more stable using private browsing (not saving cookies) but settings are still very random on refresh of the page.
Steps to reproduce:
- Step 1 - Installed AMP per recommended settings successfully
- Step 2 - Log into server with ‘admin’ initial profile. Notice have no access to configuration settings.
- Step 3 - Refresh page, have configuration settings, lose Instances.
- Step 4 - Refresh page, gain instances, lose access to user controls and error message that server lost license key.
- Step 5 - Continue randomness
Actions taken to resolve so far: Reinstalled Server, Reinstalled AMP, Refreshed pages, cleared cookies, accessed page from Private Browsing. Attempted creating another user account, could not.