Unable to Upload/Download via webUI

OS Name/Version: Debian GNU/Linux 12

Product Name/Version: 2.4.6.10

Problem Description:

I am trying to upload and download files/plugins via the web UI but im unable to figure out how.

i do use WinSCP. it works fine however i need to be able to download and upload files via the webUI. i need to teach my admins for my minecraft server to update stuff and the current method is far too complicated for them. any help will be much appreciated.

downloading files produce similar results in that it tells me it succeeded however there are no downloaded files anywhere on my PC

Steps to reproduce:

• open server instance file manager
  • drag and drop file from desktop into file manager in the desired directory
  • forced to use WinSCP instead because its the only viable option to download/upload files

Actions taken to resolve so far:

Ive checked through the different instance configurations to see if anything i can toggle will fix this issue but either i dont know what to look for, ive missed something or this is some form of bug? im guessing im just missing something simple. ive tried searching these forums for similar issues but again i think im just missing something basic.

help would be much appreciated and thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.