Unable to Connect To Satisfactory Server

OS Name/Version: Windows Server 2019 Standard
System Type: x86_64

Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Triton” v2.3.2.4, built 22/02/2022 10:57

Problem Description: I have been trying to setup a Satisfactory Dedicated Server on a Dedicated Server I own. I cannot figure it out for the life of me. It connects to the server sometimes on Satisfactory, but other times it refuses to connect at all.
On the times I can get it to connect, I can get as far as making a game, then it says it lost connection and in the console simply reads “LogDTLSHandler: Warning: Empty Certificate Indentifier”
Then if it does not connect for a bit then it connects, it spits out warning messages about how the SteamAPI failed to initialize and that this is usually caused by other steam dedicated servers running on the same client, which is true I also have stormworks servers running on this machine, but I fail to see how that could be a problem due to me having two of them running.
I’m at a dead end. These are the most relevant console logs I can get.

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1 - Start the Instance and Start the Server.
  • Step 2 - Open Satisfactory on the PC you intend to play on.
  • Step 3 - Try To Connect to the Server, if it succeeds, see if you can make a world without losing connection.

Actions taken to resolve so far: I have unblocked every single possible port, program, or file that needs to be used. I have triple uninstalled and reinstalled. Switching to AMP was actually a hope of this issue being fixed, but it seems to persist here.

your error messages are normal start your game up and add your server to server list and it should pop up after you started the server you will need create world default connection port is 15777 hope this helps

as far as i can see the orange and red are normal application nstate is running 15777 should be default unless you changed it