Transfer servers from Windows to Linux

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Debian 12 I believe (previous server was Windows 10)

Product Name/Version: Decadeus / 2.4.6.6 (cannot confirm window’s version, but not latest)

Problem Description: I am trying to transfer the instances from windows to linux. The problem lies in the fact there is no runnable for linux to detect (since windows uses .exe)
Instances have transfered successfully and show up in the management panel, but I cannot start any instances. I “believe” I tried updating in the command line, but I am not fully sure.

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Steps to reproduce:

Actions taken to resolve so far: Not too much that I can remember. I believe the update command errors.

so you need to use the docker containers setup if you installed docker support when you setup amp. If you didn’t don’t worry, you can after you installed amp with going to the root user with sudo su -l and then typing getamp installDocker. there will be some configuration that you will need to do and setup after the fact.
now what you can do is if you still have a backup of all your servers is to re setup every instance as a fresh one with docker support enabled on your panel and have AMP set it up and then upload the maps/worlds/saves after.

Thank you. I do have the original server still which is good. The original didnt have docker but the new one down. Ill do this once i have time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.