Stationeers config is pointed at the wrong directory?

OS Name/Version: linux, Debian 11

Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Triton” v2.3.3, built 24/05/2022 15:04

Problem Description: when i try and fire up the stationeers server i created it seems to point at C:/Jenkins/jobs/Dedicated_Server(Linux) instead of the proper install directory and i am not sure how to fix it? just installed it from the install page and when i start the game it show all kinds of errors linking to that folder that i dont have.

Server Shutdown
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)
Assets.Scripts.Networking.SteamServer:ShutdownGameServer () (at C:/Jenkins/jobs/Dedicated_Server(Linux)/workspace/Assets/Scripts/Steam/Matchmaking/SteamServer.cs:962)
Assets.Scripts.Networking.SteamServer:OnDisable () (at C:/Jenkins/jobs/Dedicated_Server(Linux)/workspace/Assets/Scripts/Steam/Matchmaking/SteamServer.cs:942)
<b><color=yellow>Shutdown.</color></b>
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
Assets.Scripts.UI.ConsoleDebug:AddText (string) (at C:/Jenkins/jobs/Dedicated_Server(Linux)/workspace/Assets/Scripts/UI/ConsoleDebug.cs:81)
Assets.Scripts.Networking.ServerAdmin:LogMessege (string) (at C:/Jenkins/jobs/Dedicated_Server(Linux)/workspace/Assets/Scripts/Networking/ServerAdmin.cs:1534)
Assets.Scripts.Networking.SteamServer:ShutdownGameServer () (at C:/Jenkins/jobs/Dedicated_Server(Linux)/workspace/Assets/Scripts/Steam/Matchmaking/SteamServer.cs:965)
Assets.Scripts.Networking.SteamServer:OnDisable () (at C:/Jenkins/jobs/Dedicated_Server(Linux)/workspace/Assets/Scripts/Steam/Matchmaking/SteamServer.cs:942)
<color=yellow>Shutdown.</color>
Assets.Scripts.Networking.ServerAdmin:LogMessege (string) (at C:/Jenkins/jobs/Dedicated_Server(Linux)/workspace/Assets/Scripts/Networking/ServerAdmin.cs:1535)
Assets.Scripts.Networking.SteamServer:ShutdownGameServer () (at C:/Jenkins/jobs/Dedicated_Server(Linux)/workspace/Assets/Scripts/Steam/Matchmaking/SteamServer.cs:965)
PlayerConnection::Cleanup##utp:{"type":"MemoryLeaks","version":2,"phase":"Immediate","time":1654338582703,"processId":262,"allocatedMemory":17453,"memoryLabels":[{"Permanent":40},{"NewDelete":208},{"Thread":128},{"Manager":1872},{"Shader":11520},{"Serialization":40},{"String":181},{"HashMap":1536},{"GI":296},{"VR":1536},{"Subsystems":96}]}

Steps to reproduce:

install and try and start up the server. when starting it will crash and show the same thing.

Actions taken to resolve so far:

deleted the instance and remade it and got the same thing.

That directory is nothing to be concerned about. It’s some voodoo the game creators are trying to do. I’d need to see the rest of the log to know what the real cause is.