Startup Issue with Modded Minecraft - ./Minecraft/minecraft_server.jar is missing

I think I’ll see if anyone in the modpack’s discord server can help and then if not ill try running the server without AMP if possible.

Thanks for helping!
I’ll reply again with the conclusion.

What’s the conclusion? Lol

Thank you! I almost forgot to write the follow-up, whoops!

I ended up asking for help in the modpack’s Discord server and luckily the author himself of the AMP guide I mentioned was willing to take time out of his day to help me in a 1-on-1 call. I greatly appreciate his help as he kindly guided me through every single step in setting up the server and even gave me tips to have it run smoother.

Anyway, turns out the issue was due to me not giving AMP itself enough RAM. I did not know, and therefor learnt, that AMP itself requires a good 2-3GB of memory on its own. The server now runs with only 5GB. Not the greatest- but not terrible.

May consider other hosting options.

AMP itself is pretty lightweight (I run my controller in a VM with 512mb of RAM), so I’m not entirely sure what you were experiencing there.
Also to note: We are not Hostinger, this is the forum for AMP.

Hmm, not sure, but that’s what it ended up being and that’s also what the person who helped me said it was and explained it that way.

Thank you for all of your help!