Startup Issue with Minecraft - I cannot get my server to start

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 12 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.0.6 (Mainline)
Virtualization Docker
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container Yes
Current State Failed

Problem Description

Issue

I dont know what is causing this to be honest. I think I done everything correctly, I got the world downloaded, the mod serverpack, even messed with the configs (atleast have tried) to put it up correctly. Im being told that it isnt my AMP so to check the logs I have check them but im not knowledgeable to see what the problem is. the server starts up fine but midway through it gives up saying there is a problem with this message> The Minecraft server repeatedly failed to start, this is not a fault with AMP - you should check your Minecraft servers log files to find out why it is unable to start.

Reproduction Steps

• I start the Application
  • I check/mess with the config to fix it
  • I check the file manager

You would need to read the logs/latest.log to see what the problem could be.
Take a look through here and see if you can figure things out:
https://discourse.cubecoders.com/t/forge-frequently-asked-questions/2982

Ive looked at the logs I don’t really see anything that could cause it to not work. [04:38:36] [main/WARN]: Discrepancy detected between current uniqueness count 8 and expected uniqueness count 9 ] is the only thing I see where it cuts off. Should I be looking into the error messages that occur at the start?

Look for mod names around where the things cut off, might give you a lead as to what mod may be causing the error.
Otherwise you pretty much need to remove the mods a few at a time and do some trial and error.