Startup Issue with Minecraft - Failed to start the server

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.4 (Mainline)
Virtualization QEMU_KVM
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container No
Current State Failed

Problem Description

Issue

Once starting the server failed but the logs don’t show us any warning on when it crash

Reproduction Steps

• instal forge
  • Add modpack
  • Config server ram
  • Starting server

What forge version are you using and java version also can you upload the log on here please

The forge version we use is Forge 40.2.9 with the modpack Vault hunter 3rd edition and there is the log :

What is the Minecraft version of that forge version

Forge 40.x.x is 1.18.2
Also, please send the full logs/latest.log using something like pastebin or https://mclo.gs/

My bad sorry here it is : Log MC - Pastebin.com

And yes this is the minecraft version

Now to run through some sanity checks:

• Did you use AMP’s built-in SFTP or the web file manager to upload the modpack files?
  • Did you download the server pack from CurseForge, not just uploading your client mods?
  • Is there anything in the instance’s log? (right click the Minecraft instance and hit view logs, this shows any errors that could be AMP-side)

So we use filezilla and we install the modpack with curseforge server pack and there is the instance log of this morning cause i can’t find any error on it : Instance log 30/09 - Pastebin.com

Strange, it cuts out at the same point, I was hoping for some reason there.
Next idea on the list is to:

• delete the libraries folder (just has Forge and it’s dependencies, nothing important)
  • Double check the Forge version (sanity check)
  • Hit Download/Update to re-install Forge with fresh libraries and everything

If this doesn’t work I’d suggest deleting the modpack files and re-importing them over SFTP, just in case something wasn’t copied over correctly the first time around.

We already try double/triple check and re-instal forge with fresh libraries and even the first one don’t work

Could try creating another instance entirely to see if the issue carries over (if you haven’t already).
I’m not sure how to debug further though, I know it should work fine, I’ve run VH3 in AMP before without any weird issues.

After it failed to start it even tell me this : “The Minecraft server repeatedly failed to start, this is not a fault with AMP - you should check your Minecraft servers log files to find out why it is unable to start.” but xD

Yep, gotta love Minecraft modding lol

When we try to start the server we always get this

That error has a few possible reasons.
Could be that the VPS’ CPU or Disk is overloaded, or some brief networking issue

Are there any error logs?

Not any one logs error on the logs files

Do you have crash reports turned on? Also you mentioned Filezilla earlier, you didn’t clarify if you were using the system SFTP or AMPs own SFTP. Which did you use to make the transfer?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.