||Linux - Ubuntu 23.10 on aarch64
||AMP ‘Decadeus’ v126.96.36.199 (Mainline)
|Running in Container
After attempting to start the bedrock server multiple times on this instance it continues to fail on start and leaves no logs as to why it’s failing.
- Click Start
- Wait 10 seconds
- Check Console and Application Status
- Attempt to find any log files regarding startup issues
Did you opt to install CPx during installation?
Contents of /root/ampsummary.log
AMP System user: To be created
Instance Manager: To be installed
HTTPS setup: No
Install Java: Yes
Configure CPx2: Yes
I was originally running Ubuntu 23.10 Desktop 64-bit. It’s possible that because it was not LTS that some packages were causing problems in the installation.
Steps I took that finally got it working:
- Reflashed the SD Card in the Pi to use Ubuntu Server 22.04 LTS 64-bit (Docker compatibility)
- Installed docker prior to installing AMP
- Used the bash script to install AMP on the new OS
- Created a MC Bedrock instance.
- Updated the instance.
- Started the instance.
This ticket can be closed.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.