Startup Issue with Enshrouded - enshrouded docker server wont start

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Windows 11 Pro 22H2
Product AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.8.0 (Mainline)
Virtualization Docker - HyperV backend
Application Enshrouded
Module GenericModule
Running in Container Yes
Current State Ready

Problem Description
Server wont start

Issue

constantly having issues running docker server for enshrouded. specifically im getting “LIM - failure to make api call” in the console output. or errors 53, 125 and various others, and a couple times ive gotten “wine couldnt load kernel32.dll” from the console. ive managed to get it running twice so far, but anytime i stop/restart it. need to restart my computer or do a server executable update from steamCMD, its always a nightmare to get it back up. docker is up to date, AMP is up to date. container starts and runs just fine, docker console doesnt show any issues starting it. server updates download successfully but i dont know if they go through as i make it to protonGE running executible and itll do that for a couple minutes then just dissapear.

when ive gotten it up and running. its after shutting down the instance, shutting down amp, shutting down docker, restarting my computer and bringing everything back up. and even then it takes a couple tries. dont even know what eventually works

Reproduction Steps

• start instance
  • if application doesnt start, go to manage and start it manually
  • gets error stating couldnt complete this action. error code 53

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.