Startup Issue with DayZ (Stable) - Startup error after update

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 12 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.0.4 (Mainline)
Virtualization ProxmoxLXC
Application DayZ (Stable)
Module GenericModule
Running in Container No
Current State Failed

Problem Description

Issue

After the latest update the server no longer starts with an error 1. No errors shown in console or log. Deleted and re-installing instance with fresh dayz server creates the same error.

Reproduction Steps

• Removed mods from server.
  • Updated server.
  • Updated the AMP instance again.
  • Updated debian and restarted the machine.

I am wondering if you are having the same issue as I am, Does the instance just never come out of “Starting DayZ (stable)” or does it actually fail? Because my instances both on my Lan Test server, and my Communities Public server never come out of “Starting” but they are accessible and able to be played on If I manually click start. I just always have notification of “Starting DayZ (stable)/ Starting DayZ (original)”. But my schedular that keeps the server on a set time schedule will fail to restart; the entire instance just goes offline.

In this particular configuration I only get the “error 1” error but nothing in the logs indicating an error.

I then completely reinstalled AMP and Dayz server with no mods. This time the server starts fine but stopping it crashes and restarting it also crashes. This time an error does turn up in the logs but it simply states “unrecoverable error”.

So no idea if our issues are related as my fresh install has different errors from my initial problem :/.

Yeah, the crash on stop is a new issue that Ice tells me should be fixed in the next AMP release/patch

1 Like

Thanks for the update :). Good to know it’s not something random on my end.

The original error on start is related to the manage bikeys setting. Will be fixed shortly

1 Like

Resolved as of last update. Thanks :slight_smile: