Startup Issue with DayZ (Stable) - DayZ server fails to start after installing Dayz Expansion Mod

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 12 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.0.8 (Mainline)
Virtualization Docker
Application DayZ (Stable)
Module GenericModule
Running in Container Yes
Current State Stopped

Problem Description

Issue

I have tried this combo of mods on a local server run through conventional means and it works, and I have previously set up dayz servers through amp with this exact setup and had it work multiple times. I have fully wiped my VPS multiple times to eliminate any errors with the Amp install ect, only to have this exact error persist over multiple installations.

Reproduction Steps

• Create A server through AMP, then update it, launch it and join it to ensure it is running correctly
  • Wipe the server, then install the CF, COT & Dabs mods. Update & subsequently launch the server and successfully join
  • Stop the server, Install DayZ Expansion Licenced & Expansion Bundle, Update the server and try to launch it, roughly 5 to 10 seconds after launching, the server kills itself and throws “Application stopped unexpectedly with exit code 134” error
  • Disable the Expansion mods in the settings panel and relaunching the server lets the server boot and become joinable again