Startup Issue with Day of Dragons - Server isnt Starting

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 12 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.0.4 (Mainline)
Virtualization Docker
Application Day of Dragons
Module GenericModule
Running in Container Yes
Current State Starting

Problem Description

Issue

The Server isnt starting i clicked on Start but it hang on Starting Day of Dragons like 10 min and nothing change…

And the Server said this: LogOnlineSession: Warning: STEAM: Server setting ,SSI_s:00100000000050.5-10_800|01:1 overflows Steam SetGameTags call that is the last thing he show and than it stuck on Starting Day of Dragons

Reproduction Steps

• Server isn’t starting
  • I started the server
  • I do nothing else only starting but it take too long and hang on starting day of dragons

The server is likely started - check the ram usage on the status page. Likely the logging has changed so that AMP isn’t detecting it has started. The template can be updated for this.

Try connecting to it. If you can’t, then make sure the game port is 7777 and try again - I have a theory about this server’s behaviour which wasn’t evident when the template was originally created.

The ram utilization is at 4gb which is also displayed as online on Steam but the game port is red and connect or in the game in multiplayer it does not find it but on steam it is displayed as online.

Did you change the game port to 7777? It will always show as red

Ah ok and yeah the Game Port is 7777 and i didn’t changed that it was by the installation

Have you port forwarded the query port? Assuming home hosting. That port needs to be internet accessible

ya i have Port Fordwarded… every other Server is working only Day of Dragons not xD Enshrouded, Palworld and Minecraft works fine… on AMP only Day of Dragons sucks…

EDIT: Now forget this post… Day of Dragons is a little strange because the server is shown online on Steam but not under favorites in the game but when I looked at the whole server list my server was inside and I could connect… what a shit XD

Lol. Have you tried favouriting it in game with the query port?

I’d be interested to know as well if you change the game port to something other than 7777 whether you can still see it in the server list in game and can connect