Showing AMP Update in Minecraft instance

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’)
AMP 2.4.3.2

Problem Description:
When I go into my Minecraft instance, there is a gold box saying there is an AMP update. I have already updated and the box is still there.

Steps to reproduce:

• Opened Minecraft instance. Update prompt is present.

Actions taken to resolve so far:
Updated to current version of AMP. Rebooted server. Confirmed version is current in the diagnostic data. Refreshed browser. Update prompt is still present. Closed page and reopened. Logged out of AMP and logged back in. Prompt is still present.

Open an SSH session and run sudo su -l amp and ampinstmgr --nocache upgradeall to make sure all your instances are on the latest version. It’s possible you only updated ADS.

I clicked the link in the prompt to do the upgrade. That should take care of anything that it is prompting for. I also went directly onto the Linux server and updated everything using the commands listed in one of the support documents.
The command you listed here is slightly different. I used that and the prompt seems to have gone away. I will use that for all future upgrades.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.