SFTP not working

OS Name/Version:Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS / Windows 10

Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Triton” v2.3.3.4

Problem Description: Cannot connect with SFTP to server from desktop on the same network. It used to work but all of the sudden is not working.

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1: Go to connect to SFTP page on amp application management
  • Step 2: Enter listed information and password into WinSCP and set to SFTP
  • Step 3: Get “Network error: Connection to “…” refused.”

Actions taken to resolve so far:
-Follow the old SFTP setup wiki page to make sure it is enabled in the files
-Created Inbound and outbound laws in windows firewall(No other firewalls installed)
-Opened port on the router(I am on the same network so I don’t think this matters)
-Try FileZilla
-Read other forum posts
-Just tried using built-in file transfer, but the speed is around 6 KB/S
-Use remote desktop from windows PC to try and find the location of Minecraft folder on ubuntu so I can just download them directly onto server, but unable to locate

If you have 2FA you need to append the code to the end of the password.

SFTP is broken for me as well. "Network error: Connection to “servername” refused.
2FA is off for me, i tried to open it from the website link and it doesnt work. Built in transfer speed is super low i dont know if that is normal but it takes 40h to upload 1gb zip file

“Connection Refused” means that it’s not listening at all or you’ve got the wrong address. You can use ampinstmgr ports to check that the SFTP port is listening.

Its saying “Please enter value for Instance Name” What do here?

Enter the name for whatever instance you’re trying to connect to the SFTP of, or ADS01 if you want the top-level interface.