Recommended partition size on Debian 11? (root, var and home?)

I’m going to setup AMP for the first time on a Debian 11 VM. My question is what is the recommended sizes for the different partitions (root, var, and home)?

I would like not to over provision my partitions and I use LVM so I know that I always can expand the partitions later on. But I seem not to find any information/specifications/system requirements on this topic.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

And of cause, I get that the size of the game installations sets the requirements of the partition. But could someone tell me where the game installations are saved?

They’re stored in the amp users home directory,so that’s where most of the storage requirements will be.

Thanks for your reply. Ok I will keep an eye on the home directory.

Just to add… I have tried to create a new Minecraft instance and I was running out of space on my /var partition. It has 1.4G free space (2G total on the partition).

I will just add more space but will the /var partition be used for temporary downloads of instance installations? If so, could you tell how much space is required for installing the largest games?

If relevant here is the console mgs:
docker: failed to register layer: Error processing tar file(exit status 1): write /usr/lib/jvm/adoptopenjdk-16-hotspot-amd64/lib/modules: no space left on device. See 'docker run --help'. Failed to configure new instance Minecraft01 - Startup failure: Docker returned error code 125 Configuration Failed: Startup failure: Docker returned error code 125 Create Instance Failed: Startup failure: Docker returned error code 125