Probleme mit blockierten Ports nach Deinstallation von AMP

Hallo CubeCoders Community,

ich habe vor Kurzem die AMP-Software von meinem Server deinstalliert. Während der Nutzung von AMP habe ich bestimmte Ports für die Software reserviert. Nach der Deinstallation von AMP stellte ich jedoch fest, dass diese Ports immer noch blockiert sind und nicht von anderen Anwendungen auf meinem Server genutzt werden können.

Dies verursacht erhebliche Probleme, da ich diese Ports für andere wichtige Anwendungen auf meinem Server benötige. Trotz mehrfacher Versuche, die Ports manuell freizugeben, bleiben sie blockiert, was darauf hindeutet, dass die Blockierung auf der Ebene der AMP-Lizenzaktivierung erfolgt.

Ich würde gerne wissen, ob jemand eine Lösung für dieses Problem hat oder ob jemand ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht hat und eine Lösung gefunden hat. Ich bin auch offen für Vorschläge zu alternativen Workarounds, falls eine direkte Aufhebung der Portblockierung nicht möglich ist.

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihre Hilfe und Unterstützung!

Hello CubeCoders Community,

I recently uninstalled the AMP software from my server. During the use of AMP, I had reserved certain ports for the software. However, after uninstalling AMP, I found that these ports are still being blocked and cannot be used by other applications on my server.

This is causing significant issues as I need these ports for other important applications on my server. Despite multiple attempts to manually unblock the ports, they remain blocked, suggesting that the blockage is occurring at the level of AMP license activation.

I would like to know if anyone has a solution to this problem or if anyone has had similar experiences and found a solution. I am also open to suggestions for alternative workarounds if a direct unblocking of the ports is not possible.

Thank you in advance for your help and support!

AMP’s license activation has nothing to do with ports.
I would suggest going through this guide and rebooting the system:

If you still experience weird stuff with ports, double check that any AMP-related firewall rules have been removed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.