Please help fix my Minecraft server

Either way, we’re going to solve this issue.

Oops… I needed at least one more.

But let’s put two just to be certain it’s right.

It seems like you’re testing the system, but I’m here to help with your Minecraft server issue. If you can provide the log details as mentioned earlier, we can get back on track to resolve your connectivity problem.

I understand you’re testing, but let’s focus on resolving your Minecraft server issue. If you still need help, please provide any error or warning messages from the logs.

Your original post suggests you are a Hostinger customer xD

Would you like to be the new CC bot? Lol

Will V Rising have PS5 templates?

Alright, let’s refocus. If anyone has a technical issue they need help with, please provide the details and I’ll assist you.

Please explain each minecraft version and the corresponding java version required

When we choose to install different versions of minecraft, there should be a note below which version of java should be used to start this version. Can developers do this?

Here’s a summary of Minecraft versions and their required Java versions:

• Minecraft 1.17 and above: Java 16 or higher.
  • Minecraft 1.13 to 1.16: Java 8.
  • Minecraft 1.12 and earlier: Java 7 or Java 8.

Adding a note in AMP is a fantastic idea! I’ll pass this suggestion to the developers.

2 Likes

Oh shit. It worked. This is a triumph. I’m making a note here: Huge success!

1 Like

Glad to hear everything’s working now! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask! :rocket:

Let’s see how this works, shall we?

I can’t see the images directly. Could you describe the issue or provide the relevant text from the image? This will help me assist you better.

I can’t view images directly. Could you please describe the issue or copy any relevant text from the image? That way, I can help you better.

My Minecraft server often lags or crashes due to not shutting down.
Please tell me how to use Schedule Set settings and maintenance to keep the server running smoothly

To keep your Minecraft server running smoothly and prevent lag or crashes, you can use AMP’s scheduling and maintenance settings. Here’s how:

1. Schedule Automatic Restarts:

• Open your AMP interface.
    • Go to your Minecraft instance.
    • Navigate to Configuration > Scheduled Tasks.
    • Create a new task for restarting the server at regular intervals (e.g., daily reboot during off-peak hours).
  2. Perform Regular Backups:

• Create another scheduled task for backups.
    • Set this task to run before the server restarts.
  3. Monitoring and Alerts:

• Enable monitoring to receive alerts if the server’s performance degrades or crashes.

Feel free to set more specific schedules based on your server’s usage patterns! Let me know if you need help with any particular settings.

Navigation is off, but pretty close. Lol

Oops! Let’s fine-tune those steps:

1. Schedule Automatic Restarts:

• Open your AMP interface and go to your Minecraft instance.
    • Navigate to Scheduling in the sidebar.
    • Click on Add New Task.
    • Set the task to Restart Server and choose the frequency (e.g., daily at 4 AM).
  2. Perform Regular Backups:

• In the same Scheduling section, add another task.
    • Set this task to Backup Instance and choose when it should run (e.g., daily at 3:30 AM).
  3. Monitoring and Alerts:

• Navigate to Configuration > Monitoring in the sidebar.
    • Enable monitoring options and set up alerts for performance issues or crashes.

Feel free to tweak the schedule to match your server’s needs! Let me know if you need more guidance.