Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.
OS Name/Version: Windows Server 2022
Product Name/Version: v.2.4.4
Rust server scheduled wipe just stops the server and doesnt restart, when starting it doesnt wipe the map.
Only way is to log into portal and press wipe manually, this stops the server but doesnt restart it but when starting does wipe the map.
Steps to reproduce:
- Step 1 - Create time schedule (e.g Monday @ 16:30)
- Step 2 - Assign task to wipe map
- Step 3 - Run schedule or wait until scheduled time
Actions taken to resolve so far:
- 1 - Recreating schedule & task
- 2 - Deleting & recreating Rust Instance
- 3 - Removing and fully reinstalling AMP