Notification of player logins for Bedrock server?

Hello! Newbie here. Just managed to get my server running.

Is there a way I can get notifications when someone logs in my Minecraft Bedrock server?

Yes, using the scheduler.

OK, thanks!

Could you please elaborate? Is there a guide on how to use the scheduler? I’m guessing this could be done with the send a message to discord option (or the others like pushbullet, etc). But I don’t know how to schedule this. I oculdn’t find a guide or a list of commands. Is there something like that? So I can learn and schedule more advanced tasks as well.

Add a trigger for someone joining, and then on that trigger add a task for a notification (such as Discord as you say) and fill in the fields. If you have a question about any of the fields, then we can answer that for you.

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. I ended up using AmpBot for Discord. It would be probably easier to use scheduler with webhooks but I’m such a noob I could not figure out how it works. (content and display name). The bot seems to work just fine though with some extra functionality.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.