No One Survived The server file is missing and starts abnormally

Operating system name/version: Windows 10

Product name/version: 2.5.0.4

Problem Description:
The no-survival server cannot be started.

Steps to reproduce:

Resolution measures taken so far:
no-one-survived\2329680\WRSH\Saved\Config\WindowsServer
Added a new text file and changed its name and extension to Game.ini

[GameSettings]
ZombieAttack=True
ZombieAttackDay=7
AttackZombieNum=2
ZombieNum=2
RunZombiePercent=0.5
ZombieStreng=1
YearDay=40
PermanentDead=False
MaterialNum=1
ItemSpawn=15
VirusFatalityRate=0.5
GiftBagForNovices=False
NPCItemSpawn=5
PVP=False
SpecialZombie=True

[ServerSetting]
SaveName=MySave
ServerName=amp123
NeedPassword=False
Password=
MaxPlayers=10
NumOfZombieSpawn=50
Region=All
AdminPassword=a12345

I’ve tried your method of adding in the game.ini file and putting in the settings. But my server still wont launch with Exit code 777006

This is my file, you can try it

Looks like the server is starting OK, just that the logging has changed so AMP’s regex doesn’t match anymore to tell AMP the server has started

And as for the Game.ini, the server should generate that itself after running once (pretty standard, but unfortunate, UE server approach). And when the template was created, it did do that. Dunno what the devs have done to it since

geez that file your whole server folder?

Right after new install this is what the log is showing…

Update state (0x101) committing, progress: 100.00 (5520318541 / 5520318541)
Success! App '2329680' fully installed.
quit
[06:25:10] [steamcmdplugin Info]  : SteamCMD Update successful
[06:25:11] [Generic Warning]      : Tried to merge config file ./no-one-survived/2329680/WRSH/Saved/Config/WindowsServer/Game.ini but the file does not exist.
[06:25:11] [Generic Info]         : Merging config file ./no-one-survived/2329680/WRSH/Saved/Config/WindowsServer/Engine.ini (INI format) using Unicode (UTF-8) encoding.

Then after adding in the Game.ini file and make some setting changes…

[18:17:09] [API:admin Activity]   : Changing setting Meta.GenericModule.MaterialNum to 3
[18:17:09] [Generic:admin Info]   : Merging config file ./no-one-survived/2329680/WRSH/Saved/Config/WindowsServer/Game.ini (INI format) using Unicode (UTF-8) encoding.
[18:17:09] [Generic:admin Info]   : Merging config file ./no-one-survived/2329680/WRSH/Saved/Config/WindowsServer/Engine.ini (INI format) using Unicode (UTF-8) encoding.

https://www.bisecthosting.com/clients/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/844/How-to-edit-server-settings-on-a-No-One-Survived-server.html

I found the missing files by referring to these websites

I cross-referenced the sites and found the missing files.

When I finished this file the server was able to start and the game could be played

(This file does not exist when AMP automatically downloads and creates an instance.
However, this file is also missing when using steam’s built-in function to download the server file.)

Well, found out my issue has nothing to do with AMP, but my machine overall will not launch the server. I updated my original one that was outside of AMP, and it wont launch anymore… Even when I install the UE Prerequisite file… I had the same issue on this machine and the latest ARK Survival Ascended server wont launch, even after installing all dependencies… something about the older computer not being able to handle it. even though a MacPro from 2007 operating Windows 10 but says nope to some of these game servers lol

Probably the CPU is too old

Yeah, I installed unreal engine 5 on that machine to see if I could launch it. It crashed and gave me error 0xc0000142, which from unreal community basically states outdated hardware