OS Name/Version: Windows 10 (21H2)
Product Name/Version: AMP Instance Manager (AMP-ADS01) 188.8.131.52 (Pro)
Problem Description: I’m trying to manage things, but every time I try to open AMP Instance Manager, it opens a browser window which eventually shows “AMP backend not available”.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install AMP
- Create Instance
- Configure (Minecraft) Server
- Close Browser
- Try to re-access Instance (via AMP Instance Manager)
Actions taken to resolve so far:
I installed, I was able to create an instance (Minecraft) and then get that instance running. Now it seems that I can’t access that server, and when I try to manage further, I get this error message. I’ve entered my license.
- I’ve started the service in “Services”, but it seems to shut down right away.
- I’ve restarted my server (PC) a couple times.
- I’ve tried starting the “AMP-ADS01” service manually once the browser is open.
- I’ve tried changing settings (Automatic (Delayed)) for the service.
I’ve had a non-AMP managed Minecraft server running on this same server for weeks.
Because I just saw this requested elsewhere, here’s results from
ampinstmgr lastlog ADS01