New ECO Server creates Socket Exeption

OS Name/Version: Windows

Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Halimede” v2.4.0.4, built 10/09/2022 16:30

Problem Description: just created a new ECO Game Server and when i click on manage in the panel it emidiatly crash. Following error i can see in the console:

21:55:05
Waiting for AMP instance to start...
AMP instance ECOstasiaMammut01 is now running.
Managed remote instance ECOstasiaMammut01 at http://85.215.219.141:8081/
Authentication token for JensJacobi requested by ManageInstance on behalf of JensJacobi
:Anonymous21:55:16
Failure to make API call to ECOstasiaMammut01 (http://85.215.219.141:8081/API/Core/GetAPISpec) - retried 10 times : An error occurred while sending the request.
HttpRequestException
[0] (HttpRequestException) : An error occurred while sending the request.
at ADSModule.WebMethods.<MakeInstanceRequest>() at ADSModule.WebMethods.<Servers>()
WebException
[1] (WebException) : Unable to connect to the remote server
at Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context) at Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
SocketException
[2] (SocketException) : No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 85.215.219.141:8081
at Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
21:56:00
Instance ECOstasiaMammut01 has stopped.

Steps to reproduce:

• Create ECO Server
  • Click on Manage the Server stop

Actions taken to resolve so far: I tryed it several times, delete the instance and create it again, but did not work.

Please can you help what i need to do. I have an other ECO server running well at the same machine quite a long time now and no issues. Seams to be a config issue.

Check the logs for the actual instance itself (right click → view logs)

Thanks, good hint. I was able to fix it. I had to reenter the license key.