Need a quick assist - moved from a Linux target PC to a Windows target PC

OS Name/Version: Windows 11 Pro

Product Name/Version:

Cannot open AMP browser page to get data. That’s part of the problem.

Problem Description:

I don’t know what steps are needed on the TARGET hardware when swapping it from Linux OS to Windows 11 Pro OS.

I’ve updated the ip address to the one assigned when I replaced Linux with Windows. The AMP software on the PC that I use to administer it times out so I’m relatively certain that there’s somethign that needs to be running on the TARGET hardware, but I can’t find anywhere what that might be.

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Steps to reproduce:

• Replace the TARGET HARDWARE’s Linux OS with Windows 11 Pro OS.
  • Update the AMP bookmark for the ADMINISTERING Windows 11 Pro OS PC to reflect the new internal IP address for the TARGET HARDWARE.
  • Attempt to open the AMP bookmark on the ADMINISTERING Windows 11 PC.

Actions taken to resolve so far:

• Verified the IP address of the TARGET PC
  • Verified the IP address in the bookmark of AMP on the ADMINISTERING Windows PC
  • Attempted a few times despite getting a time out.
  • Gave it some thought and then came here.

Gave it some thought and came here.

I’m not sure if I’m following you correctly - it sounds to me like the fact AMP was installed on the system previously is irrelevant and you’re just having a hard time connecting to a newly configured target?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.