My server is down and I am 1000 miles away. How to Remote access

Hello,

I have been having an issue with my Minecraft server for the last day or so and even after having a family member unplug and re-plug the server back in I still cannot seem to connect to it. I am currently about 1000 miles away and I was wondering if there is any way for me to remotely connect to the server to access the amp panel to possibly address the issue. As I have mentioned I just set up the server and once it was running with the modpack I let it go. Do commands need run on the server side to set up remote access or is it installed with the main install when setting up amp. I could really use some dumbed down help on this issue and appreciate any help and guidance that could be offered.

For Linux you’ll want to learn and use SSH.
For Windows you can install an easy-to-use remote desktop app such as Parsec.