17:36:00

Instance Minecraft02 has stopped.

23:09:00

Checking for AMP updates…

AMP is up-to-date.

03:00:00

Rollover from previous log file: AMP_Logs\AMPLOG 2022-09-22 14-00-23.log

04:01:42

Error handling request:[GET:http://web-dengi.net/HttpRequest/spider3.ashx] - [NotSupportedException]: System.NotSupportedException: The given path’s format is not supported. at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath) at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.QuickDemand(FileIOPermissionAccess access, String fullPath, Boolean checkForDuplicates, Boolean needFullPath) at m.Http.Handlers.StaticFileHandler.Handle(IHttpRequest req) at m.Http.Handlers.Handler.<>c__DisplayClass6_0.b__0(IHttpRequest req) at m.Http.Router.d__25.MoveNext()

05:09:00

AMP is up-to-date.

11:09:00

AMP is up-to-date.

17:09:00

AMP is up-to-date.

17:33:51

192.168.0.3 has been banned from SFTP, ignoring connection attempt…

17:33:57

192.168.0.3 has been banned from SFTP, ignoring connection attempt…

Hi, This tells me nothing about what the actual problem is. Please edit your post to follow the standard template.

Instance Unavailable

The instance mvhserv01 is either not running, or not currently available. Check that it is running, and if it fails to restart - check it’s logs.

You’ve not told me anything about the system you’re running on, what you’re trying to do, or what actions are causing that message.

If an instance is failing to start, check its logs. It’ll probably tell you what’s wrong and what to do about it.

If you’re on Windows, there’s a known issue that can prevent instances from activating, in which case you probably just need to run ampinstmgr reactivate mvhserv01 on the command line to fix it.

Did you manage to get running in the end? If you’re still having issues let us know, otherwise I’ll close the thread.

1 Like