Minecraft - No stats on instance, it says Application Waiting

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.0.0 (Mainline)
Virtualization QEMU_KVM
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container No
Current State Ready

Task

Application Waiting on Instance Page

Problem Description

Issue

On the instance in the main menu where the stats like CPU Usage, Memory Usage, and Active Users it says this instead:

Application Waiting
Manage this instance to start or configure the application.

I don’t have any steps to recreate it as it seemingly randomly showed up. It’s not the biggest problem as the server seems to run perfectly fine anyway, but I’d like to know what’s going on in case it does cause issues.

I have tried managing the instance and looking in the configurations, of course, but I don’t know what I’m looking for.

Reproduction steps that still needed to be filled out:

Reproduction Steps

• Login to my AMP IP to load onto the instances main menu
  • I clicked manage, and then went back to the instances screen where it still said the same thing
  • I went back to managing, then configurations, but didn’t know what to look for

It’s a visual bug that’s been fixed in 2.5.0.4

1 Like

Oh thank goodness, thank you for your help again !

EDIT: Ah wait , I may have said it to be the solution prematurely. I updated it, but no change.

You also need to update all of your instances if you haven’t already

I updated them all, still no change

Not sure then tbh, it’s just a visual thing, so you should be able to use the panel fine still.
If it’s a Controller-Target setup, you could try opening Port 12820 UDP (metrics) in the Controller’s firewall.

I honestly am not sure how to do that, but its alright. I already feel a lot better just knowing that its just a visual glitch. I’ll wait for the next updates and see if that fixes it. Thanks for the help <3