Minecraft Modpack starts, but says incompatable vanilla

OS Name/Version: Windows 10 22H2

Product Name/Version: AMP Minecraft server; Feed the beast (FTB one) ver: 2.7.0

Problem Description:
Using either the pre-selected method provided by the AMP server or using SFTP to ensure the proper files are uploaded for the server. When using the Pre-Selected method provided by AMP the server will start but when trying to join it shows incompatible vanilla server. When manually transferring the files through the SFTP method found on the website the server will not start. It attempts to but then give a message saying server has tried to start several times. Please look at minecraft logs for more information. I have tried to run the server, on my own using with AMP and the server starts up and is join-able, but when using the AMP interface the incompatible vanilla message appears.

I have not tried to set up the another modpack, but have tried using the forums to answer my questions. Previously I followed the knowledge base article from this link “How to import an existing Minecraft server into AMP” titled “How to import an existing Minecraft server into AMP”. I tried this method after using the preloaded pack within the AMP UI failed to get the modded server running.

Please share some logs with us. Also after starting the server go to the support tab and take a screenshot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.