Minecraft Java edition Mods

I’ve set up my Minecraft server using AMP, but I’m not sure how to add mods. I would like to set up a modded server using mods from curse forge. Does anyone know how to do this?

What type of modpack? If it’s a FTB pack, just type the name of it into AMPs search box.

Which search box? I tried using the one in the top right corner of amp, and I tried using the plugins search. Neither of those pulled up the Minecraft FTB pack.

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/rlcraft

Thanks for the help so far! I hopefully have just one last question. Whenever I try to run the server I get this message. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Error message:
"Exception in thread “main” java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler (in unnamed module @0x527e5409) cannot access class sun.security.util.ManifestEntryVerifier (in module java.base) because module java.base does not export sun.security.util to unnamed module @0x527e5409
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler.lambda$static$1(SecureJarHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.LamdbaExceptionUtils.uncheck(LamdbaExceptionUtils.java:95)
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler.(SecureJarHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.lambda$new$6(Launcher.java:55)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.computeIfAbsent(ConcurrentHashMap.java:1708)
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.TypesafeMap.computeIfAbsent(TypesafeMap.java:52)
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.TypesafeMap.computeIfAbsent(TypesafeMap.java:47)
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Environment.computePropertyIfAbsent(Environment.java:62)
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.(Launcher.java:55)
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66)
at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63)
at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60)
at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57)
"

I have both java 8 and java 17 SE development kit installed.