Minecraft Java 1.4.7 Modpack stuck in "Starting Server" status even though it's booted fine

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS

Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Halimede”
v2.4.1.2, built 21/12/2022 08:39

Problem Description:
I’m having issues with a Modded Minecraft 1.4.7 Modpack. I am running FTB Ultimate and when it loads the server instance it will start to boot up, and then it will stay in a “Starting Server…” status. The server will boot just fine and I will be able to log on to the server with no issues. I believe that AMP is not reading the older server started messages anymore correctly. I do recognize this is most likely an edge case and very few people will run into this issue, but it would be nice to start up an old server and have less issues.

Steps to reproduce:

• Set up a Minecraft 1.4.7 Modpack
  • Boot Server
  • Observe that the server in the console logs has booted and that the starting server status bar will remain on the screen

Actions taken to resolve so far: None as the server boots fine.

1 Like

Same issue on my side with modpack revelation, maybe due to the new update, before that it was working fine (and spited as started)

I wanted to note that one of the issues that can be seen is that it won’t show CPU usage as well as how many people are on the server.