Minecraft create server help

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Windows server 2012

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’)
v2.4.1.2,
Problem Description:
I might just be stupid, but i’ve tried a lot to get a curseforge pack named create+[forge] to run, i keep getting errors, and when running the “provided” startserver.bat it works fine, is there any way someone could help me with this?

Steps to reproduce:

I´ve taken out the Forge Universal jar and moved into the main minecraft folder and set it as custom jar in web gui

Actions taken to resolve so far:
I’ve set a custom JAR file in the server manager, didn’t work. keep getting error Exception in thread "main" com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.WritingException: An I/O error occured at MC-BOOTSTRAP/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core@3.6.4/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ConfigWriter.write(ConfigWriter.java:90) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core@3.6.4/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.file.WriteSyncFileConfig.save(WriteSyncFileConfig.java:61) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core@3.6.4/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.file.AutoreloadFileConfig.save(AutoreloadFileConfig.java:36) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core@3.6.4/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.file.AutosaveCommentedFileConfig.save(AutosaveCommentedFileConfig.java:80) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/fmlloader@1.19.2-43.2.4/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLConfig.loadFrom(FMLConfig.java:57) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/fmlloader@1.19.2-43.2.4/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLConfig.load(FMLConfig.java:63) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/fmlloader@1.19.2-43.2.4/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider.initialize(FMLServiceProvider.java:65) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@10.0.8/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator.onInitialize(TransformationServiceDecorator.java:68) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@10.0.8/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.lambda$initialiseTransformationServices$7(TransformationServicesHandler.java:92) at java.base/java.util.HashMap$Values.forEach(HashMap.java:1073) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@10.0.8/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.initialiseTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:92) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@10.0.8/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.initializeTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:51) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@10.0.8/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:87) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@10.0.8/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@10.0.8/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/cpw.mods.modlauncher@10.0.8/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher@1.1.2/cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:141) Caused by: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: C:\AMPDatastore\Instances\Forgemodded01\Minecraft\config\fml.toml at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:89) at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:103) at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(WindowsException.java:108) at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(WindowsFileSystemProvider.java:236) at java.base/java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider.newOutputStream(FileSystemProvider.java:484) at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newOutputStream(Files.java:228) at MC-BOOTSTRAP/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core@3.6.4/com.electronwill.nightconfig.core.io.ConfigWriter.write(ConfigWrite

Have you picked the correct java version for the server in AMPs configuration?

Edit: Also, it looks like you possibly moved files around using Windows Explorer instead of using AMPs file manager or SFTP. Doing this will break things as the permissions will be wrong.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.