OS Name/Version: Windows 11
Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Halimede”
v126.96.36.199, built 10/10/2022 21:18
When creating a new minecraft 1.18.2 forge version 40.1.68 server, I am able to install forge however when i attempt to start the server without mods (jar file auto selected), I get the below error
Error occurred during initialization of boot layer java.lang.module.FindException: Error reading module: libraries\cpw\mods\bootstraplauncher\1.0.0\bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar Caused by: java.lang.module.InvalidModuleDescriptorException: Unsupported major.minor version 60.0
Steps to reproduce:
- create a minecraft 1.18.2 forge server using specific forge version 40.1.68
- attempt to run and accept EULA
- any future attempts to start server give the above error message
Actions taken to resolve so far:
- created a second instance using the same settings
- reinstalled AMP and created the server again
- attempted to create forge server using version 40.1.84 and got the same error
I am unsure where to go from here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
UPDATE : I kept attempting to get the server started and I have had success.
I needed to change the java version within AMP itself to use JDK-17.0.41
This resolved the issue and it can now be closed.