Manage instance button is not redirecting to instance

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Triton” v2.3.2, built 31/01/2022 18:02

Problem Description:

I am having a problem where clicking the manage button on one of my Minecraft instances from the instance manager does nothing. I have another Minecraft instance that is on the same version and it does not have the same problem. I was able to log into the 2 times after I updated the instances to the above version

When I view the console after clicking the manage button I see the following errors:

Is AMP installed in Standalone mode? And did you configure AMP to use a domain name when you installed it?

Yes my installation of amp was set up in standalone mode and I did not configure a domain name for it.

Run ampinstmgr repairauth standalone http://localhost:8080/

Do I run that from the instance manager web console or will I have to run it from the terminal?

You run it from a terminal. Make sure you’re logged in as the amp user by doing sudo su -l amp first.

That seems to have resolved my issue, however that command also seems to have changed the port on which the ADS instance is running on from 8080 to 8085. Any ideas why it would have done that and/or how to change it back?

If you were using an old version of ampinstmgr then it might have changed the port due to it always trying to move ADS away from an in-use port (including ADSs original port).

Update ampinstmgr, then use ampinstmgr rebind to put it back on 8080, then use repairauth again.