Just upgraded to AMP v2.4.0.4 and now don't have permissions to do anything with my admin user

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 20

Product Name/Version: AMP ARM

Problem Description:

Seems an update was just pushed for AMP ARM v2.4.0.4, built 10/09/2022 16:11 and it did update but when it took me back to the admin panel, I have no permissions for anything anymore.

(its not just here, its anything I click)

My admin user is called Yetty so I’m not sure if thats apart of this issue?

Application State: Services Running
:yetty16:25:27
Access denied: You do not have permission to use this method (GSMyAdmin.WebServer.GetScheduleData) at this time. This method requires the Core.Scheduler.ViewSchedule permission. (Origin: 87.115.181.135)
Access denied: You do not have permission to use this method (GSMyAdmin.WebServer.GetUpdateInfo) at this time. This method requires the Core.Special.UpdateAMPInstance permission. (Origin: 87.115.181.135)
Access denied: You do not have permission to use this method (GSMyAdmin.WebServer.GetDiagnosticsInfo) at this time. This method requires the Core.Special.Diagnostics permission. (Origin: 87.115.181.135)
16:27:07
Access denied: You do not have permission to use this method (GSMyAdmin.WebServer.GetDiagnosticsInfo) at this time. This method requires the Core.Special.Diagnostics permission. (Origin: 87.115.181.135)

Steps to reproduce:

• Update to AMP v2.4.0.4
  • No permissions

Please let me know how I can fix this :frowning:

Something went wrong with the build. We’re just sorting it now.

Wait 30 minutes and run ampinstmgr --nocache upgradeall

Edit: It’s all sorted, run the above and you’ll be golden.

I have the same problem all my instances are gone and i cant run any command because i dont have the permissions

You use SSH/command prompt. to run ampinstmgr commands.

I use windows and I am a complet noob in this so i don´t now how to do this

Start → “Command Prompt” - hit ENTER, type in ampinstmgr --nocache upgradeall hit enter, wait for it to finish, reboot.

It worked! Thank you!!! :smiley: