With your permission, AMP can send CubeCoders some anonymous usage data. We use this to help us understand how AMP is being used.
The information collected is as follows:
- The operating system name and version (E.g. Debian 10)
- The system architecture (x86/64 or aarch64)
- How many instances are configured for each game type (E.g. Minecraft x2, Valheim x1, Factorio x3)
- Which mode AMP is configured in (Standalone, controller, target, hybrid)
- The CPU name and model, along with the number of cores and threads
- The amount of installed RAM
- The type of virtualization being used (if any)
- On Linux, whether or not Docker is installed and if AMP is using it.
This data is collected no more frequently than once every 3 months.
This information is at the ADS level and doesn’t affect individual instances.