Import Minecraft Bedrock Server

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Debian 12 Container

Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Decadeus” v2.4.6.4

Problem Description:

AMP does not provide a method for importing Minecraft Bedrock Games/worlds? The instructions at How to import an existing Minecraft server into AMP do not work. I have already sought help at Discord but AMP simply overwrites my uploaded files.
Steps to reproduce:
How to import an existing Minecraft server into AMP

Actions taken to resolve so far:
I have also tried variations of the instructions including wiping the original contents and uploading my files.

Th problem is, the configuration files never stick. The AMP Minecraft settings always overwrite my settings.

AMP always uses the settings in the UI, so you’ll need to make sure the server settings in AMP match what you’re trying to import.
I do agree though, the config-import system does need to be tweaked to allow for non-Java servers to be imported more easily.

What happens when you import the server.propeties file for Bedrock? The process should be identical.

Bad memory on my part, I think I was remembering some conversation regarding the generic module

HI Potato King. Thanks for trying to help. (We also spoke on Discord.)

I’ve given up on trying to import Bedrock. I’ve tried a half dozen different methods, but it always comes down to AMP overwriting my data and config files.

Thanks anyway. :slight_smile:

Nobody has actually answered the question of what happens when you try to import the config file…

AMP writes over it as soon as the instance starts.

That doesn’t answer the question. What happens when you use the import function in the file manager on the file to get AMP to read it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.