I'd like to set up an Overgrown server but don't understand how

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’) Triton 2.3.2.8

Problem Description:

I thought the modpack that I wanted to install was an FTB modpack, but turns out it isn’t. I am new to both Linux/Ubuntu and AMP, and this is the first time I’ll have set up my own Minecraft server (I’ve always just rented them) so I’m a complete novice. The modpack I’m interested in playing is Overgrown 0.10 by Rildmore. It’s an older pack. I also would like to add a couple of extra mods to the pack when we play.
So I’m not sure if I need to download the server file or if it can be accessed through one of the other setup options (forge possibly?) nor how to set it up when I do. I’m also unsure how to add mods to the pack once it’s installed and setup.

Actions taken to resolve so far: I went ahead and downloaded the server file. It is in zip format and I’m not sure if I’ll have to unzip it to use it in AMP. I’ve not downloaded the extra mods I’d like to add, but I can do that as well if needed. I’m terribly sorry I’m so ignorant - I’m just a mom trying to set up a family server we can access while on the road in our RV and make my kiddos happy.