How to Pull World File With Out Web UI Access

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu Server 20.04 / TrueNAS Virtual Machine

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’) AMP Professional

Problem Description:
I am having issues with AMP because I did not setup ubuntu drive as lvm. Can’t change it. But I want the world from the minecraft server. Is there any way to download or access that world file.

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1
  • Step 2
  • Step 3

Actions taken to resolve so far:
Resize/Modify Disks
Edit Partitions
Mount Jail in Truenas

Seems you would have to gain access to your VM and find the world file within Ubuntus file manager or via command line to the local location of the world file. If you had webaccess, you can use File Manager within the instance to grab the world file. Seems like this isn’t an AMP issue and it is a configuration issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.