How do i log into my AMP web interface so that i can log into it via my phone, i know that i need to port-forward and that i should know the public IP however how so i log in?

Windows 10 Pro

AMP version 2.3.2

Problem Description: remote access

How do i log into my AMP web interface so that i can log into it via my phone, i know that i need to port-forward and that i should know the public IP however how so i log in?

Assuming you’ve forwarded port 8080, you just browse to your external IP on that port. You can google “What is my IP” to find out what it is - then it’s http://IPADDRESS:8080/

1 Like

It’s also worth considering using a dynamic DNS service since you likely have a dynamic IP. A good, free, service that I recommend is duckdns.org

As for forwarding, this depends on your specific router and varies greatly. Search “Port forwarding router vendor/model number” and you should find some resource that will help.

Keep in mind that opening ports exposes it to anyone who wants to try to access your system, so be sure to keep up to date with patches, updates, etc.

@beomjun , thank you for the reply on this, i already have my IP internal and external static, i just wanted to understand how to login once i did the Port forward/Nat mapping.

However i will look at your suggestion as well.

You log in at your external IP on the port AMP is running on.