Had drive failure and even after fresh install and deleting user data and data store. Cant login in to finish setup

OS Name/Version: windows server 2012R2

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’) amp 2.4.3.0

Problem Description: Had drive failure and even after fresh install and deleting user data and data store . Even when i do get what seams to be fresh install upon setup i cant login after i create username and password. I am thinking its something broken with credentials but dont know where to delete old ones.

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Steps to reproduce:

1 Brick your old installation
2 uninstall and delete all the data and stop service
3 reinstall
4 get to screen where you make user and password
5 opens web browser to finish setup
6 login fails with new and old credentials
7 do that 10 times and give up and post to forum

Actions taken to resolve so far: search everywhere for amp data or anything remotely related and delete. also tried new user account same issue
also i had this happen to me 2 years ago but cannot for the life of me remember how i fixed it

Did you follow https://discourse.cubecoders.com/ ?
As mentioned there, a reinstall isn’t a fix. Did you check your ADS logs? Share them with us. I assume, this is a standalone installation?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.