GPU passthrough for AMP servers

Hi there, I’m just wondering if it’s possible to configure AMP with a GPU? I can’t find any options in the AMP configuration to show if it’s detecting my GPU. I’m running AMP in unRAID to host a “Sons of the Forest” server for my friends and family, and I see a bunch of errors pop up on the console for “Sons of the forest” the game still seems to run fine but I’m sure it could be a lot smoother and more stable if the GPU was being used too. Here is a short snip of some of the errors I see:

“ This custom render path shader needs to have at least 1 passes.

Could not find material Hidden/VideoDecode. Make sure the Video shaders are included in your build, in the Built-in Shader Settings section of the Graphics Settings.

Could not find video decode shader pass YCbCr_To_RGB1 in shader

Could not find video decode shader pass YCbCrA_To_RGBAFull in shader

Could not find video decode shader pass YCbCrA_To_RGBA in shader

Could not find video decode shader pass Flip_RGBA_To_RGBA in shader

Could not find video decode shader pass Flip_RGBASplit_To_RGBA in shader

Could not find video decode shader pass Flip_NV12_To_RGB1 in shader

Could not find video decode shader pass Flip_NV12_To_RGBA in shader

This custom render path shader needs to have at least 1 passes.

Could not find material Hidden/VideoComposite. Make sure the Video shaders are included in your build, in the Built-in Shader Settings section of the Graphics Settings.

Could not find video decode shader pass Default in shader ”

Ignore these messages. The server isn’t using the GPU nor can it use one and these messages aren’t a problem. This is just to do with how the server is a stripped down version of the game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.