GeyserMC and Minecraft Java Problems

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 22.04.2

Product Name/Version: 2.4.3.6

Problem Description:
ORACLE CLOUD / ARM

I have an issue with my geyserMC it starts normally but when I connect using bedrock I get this error:

io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: finishConnect(…) failed: Connection refused: /127.0.0.1:25565

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: finishConnect(…) failed: Connection refused

at io.netty.channel.unix.Errors.newConnectException0(Errors.java:155)

at io.netty.channel.unix.Errors.handleConnectErrno(Errors.java:128)

at io.netty.channel.unix.Socket.finishConnect(Socket.java:359)

at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollChannel$AbstractEpollUnsafe.doFinishConnect(AbstractEpollChannel.java:710)

at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollChannel$AbstractEpollUnsafe.finishConnect(AbstractEpollChannel.java:687)

at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollChannel$AbstractEpollUnsafe.epollOutReady(AbstractEpollChannel.java:567)

at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:489)

at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:397)

at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:997)

at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)

at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

And on Java the server just looks like it isn’t running

My theory is that it isn’t starting the minecraft java server and thats why its not connecting.

I also tried making a normal java server and that also doesn’t work probably because its not detecting I have Java installed. It says in the settings JAVA NOT INSTALLED under java version. Which doesn’t make any sense because I am using java to run geyser and have installed Java using amp.

Do I need to add the Java that was installed with amp to the PATH or something if so where does amp install Java

Steps to reproduce:

• Make Minecraft Java or GeyserMC server

Actions taken to resolve so far :
I have port forwarded everything as far as I know even tried editing port bindings but that didn’t do anything

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.