FiveM - No "Configuration -> Server Settings" Option For Entering License Key

OS Name/Version: CentOS 7-2009

Product Name/Version: AMP 2.3.4

Problem Description:
After creating a “FiveM” instance using AMP when i try to go to “manage” and select “start” it of course tells me “You need to specify a FiveM licence key under Configuration → Server Settings → License Key to start this server. You can obtain a key from https://keymaster.fivem.net

That being said if I select “Configuration” under the “manage” page for the FiveM instance the only options I am given are “user management”, “role management”, “active sessions” and “audit log” but there is no option for “Server Settings”.

Here is a screenshot if it helps at all:

AMP-FiveM Server Settings Missing - Album on Imgur

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1:
    select the FiveM instance within AMP
  • Step 2:
    click “manage” button
  • Step 3:
    click “configuration” button on left hand side to see there isn’t an option for “server settings”.

Actions taken to resolve so far:
None yet. I am not sure where to begin with this to be honest so any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Let me know if there is any other info i could provide that would be helpful for troubleshooting this issue.

Related issue on GH:

We’ve discussed this in Discord, but Mike is out right now so a fix might not be made available right away.

Perfect thank you for this information. At least I now know this is a known issue and I’m not the only one.