Customization with Minecraft - UUID do local para o Servidor

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 12 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.0.6 (Mainline)
Virtualization Docker
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container Yes
Current State Stopped

Problem Description

Issue

Boa tarde,
Estou com problemas com o UUID.
Eu criei o mundo no meu computador e agora estou transferindo para o servidor, porém precisei desativar o online-mode (As pessoas que jogam comigo não tem mine original) e quando entro no mundo somente eu não tenho meus itens. A possibilidade de apenas alterar o nome dos .dat no playerdata não é viável pois temos um mod chamado comes alive e ele fica salvo coisas com o UUID dentro do .dat próprio.

Gostaria de saber como, somente para mim, utilizar o meu Mojang UUID e para os outros continuar usando o UUID do off-line

This is an English only forum. Please edit your post.

Sorry, here is in english

"Good afternoon,
I’m having trouble with the UUID.
I created the world on my computer and now I’m transferring it to the server, but I had to disable online-mode (The people who play with me don’t have the original mine) and when I enter the world I just don’t have my items. The possibility of just changing the name of the .dat in playerdata is not viable because we have a mod called comes alive and it saves things with the UUID inside the .dat itself.

I would like to know how, just for me, to use my Mojang UUID and for others to continue using the UUID offline"

AMP doesn’t support piracy.
Regardless of the obvious piracy, the main reason you should not using offline is that it buggers with the player uuids and allows random people to join as an operator, regardless of weather you have a whitelist enabled.